New online training for ambulance staff
The We Can Talk Ambulance training, co-produced with young people and ambulance staff, is designed to empower first responders in providing exceptional care to young people experiencing a mental health crisis.
This valuable resource will introduce ambulance staff to the necessary skills and knowledge to provide safe, respectful, and dignified care to young people in crisis, with a focus on fostering empathy and understanding.
Developed in partnership with the Greater Manchester Integrated Care Partnership, North West Ambulance Service, and People Unlimited, this open-access one-hour online training is an essential tool for any ambulance or hospital staff working with young people in crisis situations.
- Flexible, self-directed online training, taking less than an hour
- Hear directly from young people with lived experience of mental health
- Reflections from ambulance staff when responding to mental health emergencies
- Certificate for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Free access to training resources, events, and further training
Need more information for your team leaders and senior managers? We’ve created a one-page PDF for managers to help you promote this valuable training. Download Guide for managers