Login to We Can Talk
Not yet joined We Can Talk online?
Benefits of signing up include:
- Free (it really is free, we don’t want your money!) training co-produced by young people, hospital staff and mental health professionals.
- One-hour We Can Talk fundamentals of compassionate care training session introducing key approaches to supporting young people in mental health crisis.
- Core Curriculum, a one-day (six hour) training programme that gives hospital staff the core skills, knowledge and confidence to improve the experience of children and young people presenting to hospital due to their mental health. The training is in modules – so you can pick it up and put it down and not have to sit at the computer for 6 hours. Unless of course you want to. Available for all staff in partner organisations
- Access to live events, webinars, resources and competitions.
- Save your favourite resources and training material for quick access when you need it most.
- Certificates for your professional development record for completing training and attending events.